Undeniably one of the defining houses New York's fashion scene, DKNY was founded in 1989 as an embodiment of Donna Karan’s commitment to creating for the modern woman. The brand has always boasted a deep understanding of the needs of a contemporary lifestyle, and offers an exceptional range of high-end performance apparel alongside polished footwear and accessories that speak to the metropolitan woman on the move.
Our model is wearing a size small top. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 86.4cm (34”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 94.0cm (37”) hips.
- Length: 58cm (size small)
- Relaxed fit
- Blended cotton construction; natural stretch; opaque
- White and black colour-block hues
- DKNY contrast logo printed to front
- Ribbed crew neckline
- Long sleeves with thick ribbing to cuffs
- Straight hemline with thick ribbing
Colour-Blocked Pullover Black Materials: 60% Cotton & 40% Polyester OMHRPT1W1C1I