Recommended for lifestyle.
Italian sportswear giant Ellesse is the ultimate fusion of form and function. The brand was founded in 1959 by tailor Leonardo Servadio, after he was unable to find skiwear for himself that was at once stylish and performance-minded. In the fifty years since, Ellesse has expanded their portfolio to include premium sportswear and lifestyle ranges, dressing athletes at the highest level, all while infusing every piece with a fashion-forward sensibility.
Our model is wearing a size UK 8 sweater. She is 167.6cm (5’6”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 66.0cm (26”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 72cm (size UK 8)
- Oversized fit
- Cotton blend; fleece lined; natural stretch
- White shade; red, blue and yellow block colour pattern across the front, back and right sleeve
- Large branding printed to front
- Royal blue ribbed, round neckline, cuffs and hemline
- Drop shoulders; long sleeves
Dolomito Sweater Optic White QPZDPTW2HJDA