- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Mid-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size 25
Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida are widely credited for reinventing denim with their raw, deconstructed designs, so it's only fitting that they collaborate with denim experts 7 For All Mankind for a totally unique capsule. Made in Italy from stonewashed denim, these jeans have such a cool '90s vibe with their exposed buttons and ultra long bootcut silhouette. Highlight the signature shredded hems with a cropped top or tucked-in tee.
Shown here with: Marques' Almeida Top, Alexander Wang Shoulder bag, Acne Studios Mules, Leigh Miller Earrings.
- - Blue denim
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- - Machine wash
- - Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Marques' Almeida + 7 For All Mankind frayed mid-rise bootcut jeans Product Code: 1122026 VD93OKJF68A9