- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Tailored for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
Exceptional tailoring is part of Alexander McQueen's DNA - the founder trained as an apprentice on Savile Row where he learned the discipline and craftsmanship of cut, shape and proportion. Made from grain de poudre wool, this satin-lined blazer has sharp peaked lapels, structured shoulders and angular flap pockets that draw attention to the smallest part of your frame. While you can wear it with pretty much everything, we especially like it teamed with the coordinating pants.
Shown here with: The Row Tote, Altuzarra Mules, Cami NYC Camisole, Arme De L'Amour Rings, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings.
- - Black grain de poudre wool
- - Button fastening at front
- - 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Alexander McQueen Grain de poudre wool blazer Product Code: 1008278 ABXWFEAIF7N8