- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- - Internal shoulder pads
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
Balenciaga debuted this hourglass-shaped jacket on the Fall '18 runway, and while the label's eponymous founder would have achieved the silhouette the old-fashioned way, Demna Gvaslia created his version using an innovative 3D printing technique. This style has been crafted in Italy from wool patterned with a heritage houndstooth check, and has double-breasted fastenings through the front. Accentuate the shape by styling it with slim-leg pants.
Shown here with: Balenciaga Shirt, Balenciaga Leggings, Balenciaga Tote, Balenciaga Mules, Balenciaga Earrings.
- - Yellow, gray and black wool
- - Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- - 100% wool
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Balenciaga Double-breasted houndstooth wool jacket Product Code: 1089138 OXKQ0Q2W8N18